sábado, 20 de outubro de 2007

"This empty room it fills my mind
Freedom it leaves me confined
Every single bone has cracked

But in this life, you can't turn back

I don't want to live

I don't want to live here alone, alone, alone, alone

As these words part with my tounge
I question why they're even sung
I promise but I lied
I don't even know myself inside

I don't want to be
I don't want to be here alone, alone, alone, alone
Today and tommorow have become one

Every single thing has become none
Human nature is a beast

What I've done the most, to show i have the least


Please don't leave me here
Please don't leave me here
Don't you leave me alone, alone, alone, alone"
Ben Harper [Alone]
[foto retirada da net]

1 comentário:

Anjo disse...

Esta letra clarificou-me a noite de hoje...
Um beijo de boa noite