sexta-feira, 2 de maio de 2008

Uma recordação--You and Me!!


You and me, always- The wannadies

"Always when we fight, I try to make you laugh
until everything's forgotten, I know you hate that

ba ba ra ra ba ba ba ba ba ba ra ra ba ba ba ba

always when we fight, I kiss you once or twice
and everything's forgotten, I know you hate that

I love you Sunday sun, the week's not yet begun
and everything's quiet and it's always

you and me, always, and forever you and me,
always, and forever ba ba ba ba ba it was
always, you and me, always

you tell me I'm a real man, and try to look
impressed not very convincing but you know I love it

then we watch TV, until we fall asleep not very
exciting, but it's you and

me and we'll, always, be together you and me,
always, and forever ba ba ba ba ba it was
always, you and me, always, and forever you and
me, always, and forever ba ba ba ba ba it was
always, you and me, always, and forever ba ba ba
ba ba ba ra ra."


BOM FIM DE SEMANA!!

Sem comentários: